There are many beliefs out there in the Christian Community, but this is what I believe as a daughter of God:
- I believe in one God, the Father almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible; His name is Elohim.
- There is one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, born of the Heavenly Father; begotten not made; same essence with the Father, by whom all things were made. For our salvation, He came down from heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the virgin Mary [his mother]: and was made man. He was crucified also for us, suffered under Pontius Pilate’s Roman Service, and was buried. The third day he rose again according to the Scriptures; and ascended into heaven, and sitteth at the right hand of the Father: and He shall come again with glory to judge both the living and the dead: of whose kingdom there shall be no end.
- I believe in the Holy Ghost, the Life-giver and peace, who proceedeth from the Father in the Son of God’s name: who together with the Father and the Son is adored and glorified; who spake by the prophets.
- I look forward to the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come.
- Praise and worship is not Christian music. However, there is a genre called praise and worship within contemporary christian music category.
- There are differences between the two words of praise and worship, within serving the Father and the Son: together with the help of the Holy Ghost, the Father and the Son is honor and respected.
- There are many different acts of worship found in biblical congregational service, such as dancing and singing.
- I believe in the sacrificial praise given to the Father God each day.